Lazy Susans Cleaning Service Inc. (“Lazy Susans”) operates an online platform at www.www.xianhuahuwaijiaju.com (the “Website”) through which customers (“Users”) can book a Business for the provision of domestic services (“Domestic services”), by submitting a Booking Request. The customer then matches the most suitable cleaner to the Booking Request.
The Business is in the business of providing Domestic services.
Lazy Susans does not offer the Domestic services through a third party nor hire contractors to facilitate the cleaning. The User enters into a contractual relationship with Lazy Susans for the Business for the provision of the Domestic services (“Cleaning Agreement”).
AND THE PARTIES HEREBY AGREE:
Access to and use of the Website is subject to the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement (the “Terms”).
- Definitions and Interpretation
- In these Terms (including the recitals), unless the context otherwise requires:“Booking” means the booking made by you on the Website for the provision of Domestic services;
“Booking System” means the online system which enables you to make a Booking;
“Cleaning Fee” means the fee (inclusive of goods and service tax, if applicable) for the Domestic services charged on an hourly basis, as advised by Lazy Susans from time to time;“Intellectual Property Rights” means all present and future rights anywhere in the world in relation to copyright, trademarks, designs, patents or other proprietary rights, or any rights to registration of such rights whether existing before or after your access to the Website;“Payment Amount” means the amount that you are required to pay for the Domestic services under your Booking;
“Site Content” means all material, content and information made available on the Website including but not limited to written text, graphics, images, photographs, logos, trademarks, audio material, video material and any other forms of expression;
“you”, “your” means you as the user of the Website.
- In these Terms, unless the context otherwise requires:(a) Headings are for convenience only and do not affect its interpretation or construction;(b) The singular includes the plural and vice versa;(c) references to recitals, clauses, sub-clauses, paragraphs, annexures or schedules are references to recitals, clauses, sub-clauses, paragraphs, annexures and schedules of or to these Terms;
(d) Words importing a gender include other genders;
(e) The word “person” means a natural person and any association, body or entity whether incorporated or not;
(f) Where any word or phrase is defined, any other part of speech or other grammatical form of that word or phrase has a cognate meaning;
(g) a reference to any statute, proclamation, rule, code, regulation or ordinance includes any amendment, consolidation, modification, re-enactment or reprint of it or any statute, proclamation, rule, code, regulation or ordinance replacing it;
(h) All monetary amounts are in US currency;
(i) A reference to time refers to Eastern Standard Time;
(j) “Includes” is not a word of limitation;
(k) No rule of construction applies to the disadvantage of a party because these Terms are prepared by (or on behalf of) that party;
(l) A reference to any thing is a reference to the whole and each part of it;
(m) a reference to a group of persons is a reference to all of them collectively and to each of them individually; and
(n) A reference to a document includes all amendments or supplements to, or replacements or novations of, that document.
- In these Terms (including the recitals), unless the context otherwise requires:“Booking” means the booking made by you on the Website for the provision of Domestic services;
- Terms and Conditions
- Access to and use of this Website is governed by these Terms.
- Lazy Susans periodically review the Terms and reserve the right to change the Terms, without any notice to you, by updating this document. You should review this document, as available on the Website, regularly as any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of the publication on this document. Your continued use of the Website after any such changes are made will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of those changes.
- You acknowledge that any hyperlinks or other redirection tools taking you to other operated by third parties that appear on the Website (“Third Party Sites”) are not controlled by Lazy Susans and do not form part of the Website. You agree that you will not hold Lazy Susans liable or in any way accountable for anything that occurs on any Third Party Site.
- In order to use this Website and make a Booking, you must first agree to the Terms.
- You accept the Terms by:(a) Creating a User Profile; and(b) Clicking to accept/agree to the Terms.
- Notwithstanding clause 3.2, you may not accept the Terms or access the Website if:(a) You are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Lazy Susans; or(b) You are a person barred from entering into contracts under legislation, in which case, you must immediately leave the Website.
- By accepting the Terms, you agree that this is clear and unequivocal proof that the Terms are not unconscionable, that there is no unfair bargaining power or position, that there is no duress, and that you have carefully read and understood the Terms.
- If you do not understand any part of the Terms you should seek independent legal advice.
- User Profile
- You will be required to register your personal information, including your name, address, phone number and payment details on the Website in order to make a Booking (“User Profile”).
- You will be issued with a username and password which are linked to your User Profile. The username and password are personal to you and are not transferable. You are responsible for all information posted on or transmitted via the Booking System by anyone using your username and password and any payments due for the Domestic services acquired through the Booking System by anyone using your username and password. You should notify us of any breach of security of your username and password immediately.
- Lazy Susans may delete or block User Profiles at its own discretion. Blocked users are prohibited from setting up a new User Profile.
- Booking System
- To make a Booking you must login to your User Profile and use the Booking System to request a Booking. There is a minimum two (2) hour duration for a Booking. You will receive a Booking request confirmation receipt from Lazy Susans after submitting your Booking request.
- Lazy Susans will then make your contact details, location, requested time and the scope of the Domestic Service available to their Business network. An available Business will then confirm their acceptance of the Booking.
- 你可以选择一个首选企业. Lazy Susans will take your preference into account when facilitating the Domestic Service, however a specific Business cannot be guaranteed and will depend on the Business’s availability.
- When a Booking is confirmed by a Business, Lazy Susans will issue you with an acceptance email and attach the Cleaning Agreement that constitutes the relationship between you for the provision of the Domestic services.
- If the requested Booking cannot be facilitated, Lazy Susans will arrange an alternative time for the Domestic Service with you and a Business.
- You are not permitted to engage the Domestic services of a Business other than through the Booking System on the Website.
- The Booking System is provided on the Website to enable you to make legitimate Bookings and to make payments for those Bookings, and for no other purposes.
- You confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to use the Booking System in accordance with these Terms. You also agree that all information supplied by you in using the Website and the Booking System will be true and accurate at all times.
- Any speculative, false or fraudulent Booking is prohibited. You agree that the Booking System will only be used to make legitimate Bookings for you or another person for whom you are legally authorized to act. You acknowledge that abuse of the Booking System may result in you being denied access to the Booking System.
- Lazy Susans has the right at any time to add, change or withdraw functions available on the Website at its own discretion.
- You agree that at the time of Booking, your payment details will be transferred to Lazy Susans’s secure payment gateway. Lazy Susans may check the availability of funds on your nominated payment method to ensure sufficient funds are available.
- Upon the successful completion of your Domestic Service, you agree to the automatic debit of the Payment Amount to your nominated payment method. You must ensure that sufficient funds are available for debit at that time. Fees and charges relating to insufficient funds at time of debit will be passed onto you.
- A Booking will be considered complete at 5pm the day after the Booking commenced. This window of time is provided to allow the customer to raise any issues or complaints with the service. Should Lazy Susans not be notified of any issues it would charge the customer the full amoun. Any complaints raised outside of this window will be handled at the discretion of Lazy Susans.
- On receipt of the Payment Amount, Lazy Susans will hold the Payment until such time as they are remitted, refunded to you (if you are entitled to a refund) or transferred to Lazy Susans in payment of our fees and charges. No interest will be payable by Lazy Susans to you or the Business on amounts held by Lazy Susans.
- Lazy Susans, on behalf and in the name of the Business, will issue you with an invoice.
- Changes and Cancellations
- You can cancel or amend a Booking on the Website, free of charge, up to 48 hours before the Domestic Service is scheduled to begin.
- If you cancel or amend a Booking within 48 hours before the Domestic Service is scheduled to begin, you may be subject to cancellation fees.
- You cannot amend, extend or cancel a Booking during the performance of the Services.
- The Cleaning Agreement shall expire once the Domestic services under the Booking have been performed.
- If the Business is unable to fulfil a confirmed Booking (in full or part), we will attempt to find you a replacement Business. If we cannot find you an alternative Business, we will reschedule your Booking to a new time which suits you. If we cannot find a suitable time for you, you may cancel the Booking at no charge.
- Domestic services8.1. Lazy Susans operate the Website as a third party facilitator for the Domestic services and provide you with the platform to purchase the Domestic services.8.2. All bookings are subject to Business availability.
- Business Ratings
9.1. You can post ratings on the Website for the Domestic services provided (“Ratings”).
9.2. Ratings must be based on demonstrable facts. They must be written fairly and objectively and must not contain any content which is offensive or abusive, liable to criminal prosecution or otherwise unlawful (e.g. content which infringes third parties’ intellectual property rights). Ratings which violate this clause will not be published or will be deleted. Ratings will identify the User that has posted the Rating.
9.3. By sending in a Rating, you grant Lazy Susans, free of charge, the usage rights to the text of the Rating without any territorial or time limitation.
9.4. Lazy Susans will have the right to deal with the Rating in any manner it sees fit, including using it for further rating services, passing it on to third parties or publishing it.
9.5. Unjustified multiple Ratings, self-Ratings and other forms of Rating which attempt to have a distorting influence on the rating system are prohibited.
10.1. Lazy Susans may at its discretion terminate your use of, or access to, the Website at any time. If this happens we may notify you by email. If your use of the Website is terminated:
- (a) You are no longer authorized to access the Website or use any other Lazy Susans services with the email address you used to register with the Website or any other email address you possess;
- (b) You will continue to be subject to and bound by all restrictions imposed on you by the Terms; and
- (c) All licenses granted by you and all disclaimers by Lazy Susans and limitations of Lazy Susans’s liability set out in the Terms or elsewhere on the Website would survive termination.
10.2. You may terminate this agreement by emailing Lazy Susans at support@Lazy Susans.com.au. Lazy Susans will disable your User Profile within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the email requesting termination of your User Profile.
10.3. Lazy Susans reserve the right to deduct any outstanding fees and charges owing to Lazy Susans and/or the Business on your User Profile prior to disabling it.
- Dispute Resolution Policy
11.1. Lazy Susans will use reasonable endeavors to mediate any dispute concerning the use of the Website.
11.2. Disputes in relation to the Domestic services carried out by a Business or any other issue will be referred, where appropriate, to external dispute resolution services or authorities.
- Security of Payment
12.1. We have taken all practical steps from both a technical and systems perspective to ensure that all of your information is well protected. A secure payment gateway is used to process all transactions and credit card details. Lazy Susans does not give any warranty or make any representation regarding the strength or effectiveness of the secure payment gateway and is not responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your information.
- 2. You agree that Lazy Susans will disclose your personal information, including your name, address and phone number to Business in order for the Business to carry out the Domestic services.
- Intellectual Property
14.1. The Site Content is protected by copyright and Lazy Susans reserves all Intellectual Property Rights, which may subsist in the Site Content and/or the Website.
14.2. By accepting the Terms, you are granted a non-exclusive license to:
- (a) View the Website;
- (b) Print pages from the Website in its original form; and
- (c) Download any material from the Website for caching purposes only.
14.3. You must not, without Lazy Susans’s prior written consent which may be withheld at its absolute discretion:
- (a) copy, republish, reproduce, duplicate or extract Site Content;
- (b) redistribute, sell, rent or licence any Site Content; or
- (c) Edit, modify or vary the Site Content.
- Acceptable Use
15.1. You must not use, or cause this Website to be used, in any way which:
- (a) Breaches any clause of the Terms;
- (b) Infringes Lazy Susans’s or any third party’s Intellectual Property Rights;
- (c) Is fraudulent, illegal or unlawful; or
- (d) Causes impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website.
15.2 You must not use, or cause this Website to be used, as a medium which stores, hosts, transmits sends or distributes any material which consists of:
- (a) spyware;
- (b) computer viruses;
- (c) Trojans;
- (d) worms;
- (e) keystroke loggers; or
- (f) Any other malicious computer software.
- Indemnity and Liability
16.1. General indemnity
You agree to indemnify Lazy Susans, on demand, against any claim, action, damage, loss, liability, cost, charge, expense or payment which Lazy Susans may pay, suffer, incur or are liable for, in relation to any act you do or cause to be done, in breach of the Terms.
16.2. General limitation of liability
We will not be liable to you in contract, tort or equity in relation to any direct, indirect or consequential loss you incur in relation to the contents, use or reliance of Site Content or otherwise in connection with the Website.
16.3. Domestic services Liability
To the extent permitted by law, Lazy Susans will not be responsible and will be excluded from all liability, for any loss or damage whatsoever (including personal injury, loss of life and damage to property) that you or another person may suffer in connection with the offer or supply of (or default in supplying) the Domestic services.
16.4. Information accuracy
You acknowledge and agree that some of the Site Content may be provided by way of blogs or comments made by other users of the Website (i.e. Ratings), and that Lazy Susans does not accept any liability for the accuracy of such information or your reliance on the same. The Site Content is provided to you as general information only and is not intended to substitute or replace the advice of a duly qualified professional (where applicable).
By using this Website, you agree and accept that the indemnity and limitations of liability provided in this clause 16 are reasonable.
- Warranties and Representations
17.1. The use of this Website is at your own risk. The Site Content and everything from the Website is provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty or condition of any kind.
17.2. None of Lazy Susans affiliates; directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers or licensors make any express or implied representation or warranty about the Site Content or Website.
- Special Promotions; Coupons and Gift Cards
18.1. We may provide monetary promotional material to users. All these promotions are run at our sole discretion and can be altered or removed at any point in time without advance notification. Some coupons are for first time users only – if we deem you to be a current user, we may remove the coupon and charge you the full price accordingly.
18.2. When a user is given a code to refer a friend to the Lazy Susans platform in exchange for a referral credit, the user cannot use any form of online advertising to promote such a code or to artificially increase the credits rewarded. This can include posting on forums, newsgroups, bulk emails, coupon sites or using paid search marketing to distribute the code. The code is intended to be only for personal friends and colleagues for legitimate referral purposes. We hold sole discretion in deciding this and may terminate a code and/or credits if we deem you to breach this section. Furthermore, you are not able to refer friends or colleagues who reside in the same house hold. Nor are you able to refer yourself. At our sole discretion, if we have found that you have done this, we hold the right to remove your coupon, (re)charge the full price of the service accordingly with no advance notice. We will also remove your referral credits.
18.3. Lazy Susans gift cards (“Gift Cards”) and vouchers or promotional codes for special offers or discounts (“Vouchers”) (individually, “Card”, or together, “Cards”) may be available and can be used to pay in part or in full for Professional Services. Card must be presented at the time of purchase and available balance will be applied to your purchase.
18.5. Unused Gift Cards. Gift Cards have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash.
18.6 Gift Cards will expire 6 months after the purchase date.
18.7. Any credits that are manually purchased will be subjected to the same Terms and Conditions as Gift Cards
- General Provisions
19.1. Any provision of, or the application of any provision of these Terms which is prohibited in any jurisdiction is, in that jurisdiction, ineffective only to the extent of that prohibition.
19.2. Any provision of, or the application of any provision of these Terms which is void, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction does not affect the validity, legality or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction or of the remaining provisions in that or any other jurisdiction.
19.3. If a clause is void, illegal or unenforceable, it may be severed without affecting the enforceability of the other provisions in these Terms.